❝ We are always looking for people with passion for what they do, respectful of the work of others and who want to grow, investing in their skills. ❞
Our job advertisements
In this space we insert direct advertisements for the search for personnel to be added to our staff.
If there are no ads present, it means that at this moment we are not specifically looking, but we suggest in any case to send us a presentation using the form to fill out below (not through a telephone contact, thanks). We always carefully evaluate interesting contacts for mutual cooperation.
We are selecting candidates for our technical department.
The job includes the following activities:
– Realization of the product project;
– Feasibility study of new products;
– Design, design and development of the overall design and of the product components;
– Elaboration of the documentation relating to the quality system.
– Mechanical engineering diploma and / or master’s degree in mechanical engineering;
– Knowledge in software design, modeling and management; technical drawing of the assembly and detail; complex creation; assembly and component configuration management;
– Good knowledge of 3D drawing (autocad inventor);
– Excellent organizational skills, problem solving, decision making;
– Good knowledge of technical English.
Other essential requirements are maximum attention and precision, organization, propensity for teamwork and proactiveness.
Send CV to email@example.com (no telephone contact).
We are selecting candidates for our mechanical workshop.
The task involves the reading and understanding of technical drawings of small and medium-sized components intended for automation with compressed air and vacuum, the preparation of the machining program with FANUC language on CNC lathes, double-spindle lathes, sliding headstock and turning center with double spindle, double turret, Y axis and motorized tools, with bar or recovery machining.
The candidate will have to independently arrange the tooling, the loading and unloading of the machine, the dimensional control of the machined components, the supervision of the production process, the routine maintenance of the machine.
It will also have to be able to analyze and carry out work cycles, for the turning phases, of pieces never made in the past; it will have to be able to carry out samples in limited quantities, sometimes even with traditional machines.
- excellent ability to read mechanical drawing;
- excellent ability to read technical data sheets;
- ability to use production and measurement tools and tools;
- ability to analyze and create a work cycle for components never made;
- experience of at least 5 years in the role of CNC operator;
- experience of at least 5 years in the role of toolmaker and programmer of lathes or turning centers with FANUC language;
- degree in mechanics.
Other essential requirements are maximum attention and precision, organization and autonomy. Availability, proactiveness and willingness to collaborate with the team complete the profile.